Below you will find all the services that my team and I are offering to bloggers and other online business owners.
Some are not currently available, but we hope to be offering them soon!
New Blog Kickstart
For those wanting to start a blog. We do all the setup, get your blog set up the right way from the outset,
all you do is log in and start writing.
My team will get your blog set-up with our top recommended webhost and will use the industry-leading blogging software, WordPress. We will also install the same customizable framework (Genesis, a $59 value) that we use on SeedTime/EfficientBlogging, which easily allows you to customize it with tons of beautiful themes.
This will get you the same setup that MOST professional bloggers that I know use. It is the best way to be set up for success – from the beginning.
- We take care of the entire
webhostingsetup process for you: connecting your domain and hosting account, taking care of DNS settings, Cpanel setup, installing WordPress, etc.
- We will install the Genesis Framework/Theme on your WordPress blog ($59 value) – it is the premium customizable framework that we use on all our blogs.
- We will customize your blog’s look with your choice of skin – we’ll send you the options with our recommendation and we’ll install what you like!
- We will install my top 5 recommended WordPress plugins and additional ones that we think would be necessary for your niche.
- We will make SEO tweaks to improve your blog’s ability to rank in Google.
- You will also receive my 10-point New blogger checklist – the first 10 things you should do after starting your new blog.
- You will get free access to my WordPress 5.0 Masterclass 31-lesson video course ($47 value), which is basically the instruction manual on how to use your blog.
- You will have unlimited email access to our team for your first month while you are getting comfortable with your blog.
It doesn’t cost much to run a self-hosted WordPress blog, but you should expect to pay about $5-10/month for webhosting expenses. (Domain = ~$1/m and Hosting = ~ $4-$9/m)
$100 rebate available for using our hosting affiliate link.
If you have NOT set up
Personalized Blog Action Plan
For all levels of bloggers: brand new bloggers wanting a plan,
bloggers who have plateaued, or bloggers who just
feel stuck with their blog growth.
You will receive specific and tailored instruction for how you can best grow your traffic, influence, and revenue from your blog.
For everyone’s benefit, I only work with bloggers that I feel confident I can get results for, therefore you have to be approved in the program. Additionally, you must have at least 3 hours a week to spend on the blog/business.
- One-on-one call – First, we will jump on a 25-min Skype/Zoom call to discuss your blog/business, your goals, and your available time to devote to the blog.
- SWOT analysis – I then do a thorough analysis of your blog/online business identifying your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT). The goal of this is to help you see an overview of what you should focus on, avoid, go after, and be aware of.
- Blog Traffic Opportunity Evaluation – I evaluate your blog for most promising sources of traffic for your specific niche. I have worked with thousands of bloggers in hundreds of niches and while there are often similarities, there are often huge differences in how to best get traffic, gain subscribers, and monetize in each niche.
- Blog Monetization Evaluation – I evaluate your blog/business for the most promising potential revenue sources.
- Blog Action Plan – I then take all of the above information and create a 6-month personalized Blog Action Plan for you to follow. The goal is that you leave with 6 months of homework and a roadmap of where you want to go and specific action steps to take each month to get there.
$297 – Coming Jan 2019
For all levels of bloggers wanting accountability to execute the 6-month blog action plan. (Only 15 spots available)
The Blogging Mentorship is a follow-up to the Personalized Blog Action Plan in Step 2. To ensure both parties are getting the most out of this step, you must have completed Step 2 with Bob in order to move forward with this. You must also have at least 3 hours a week available to spend on the blog/business.
- Weekly Accountability Checkups – My team and I are in contact with you weekly to make sure you are on track with your goals and are available to answer questions and help you find answers to any roadblocks that you might run into.
- Live mastermind
calleach month where you can ask questions to Bob and other students and discuss what is working and what isn’t.
- Monthly Live writing session – What this looks like is you and I (and whoever else joins) just sit down and write for 1-hour. We spend an hour with only one goal – writing. It might sound odd, but it works. If you need help staying accountable for getting writing done, you will love this.
- FB mastermind group – You will get exclusive access to our private Facebook Mastermind group where you can share wins, explore cross-promotion opportunities with other students, get feedback from other students, etc.
- FREE blog checkup every 6 months – Every 6 months you and I will sit down for a 25-min call to see how things are going and create a new 6-month action plan.
- You will reach your goals! Failure is not an option – literally. If after 3 months you aren’t seeing a measurable increase in traffic, email subscribers, or revenue (whatever your primary goal is from the Blog Action Plan) then something isn’t working and we will need to part ways. This isn’t meant to be a punishment or intended to elicit fear, but to be a motivator to take action on the instruction given. I don’t want to waste anyone’s time or money so we will not keep people in the program who aren’t getting results.
- Cancel anytime
$97/month – Coming Feb 2019
Mentorship Pro (Invite Only)
For professional/semi-pro bloggers wanting accountability, advanced strategies, networking and brainstorming with me,
and unlimited direct access to me.
I only work with 3 students at a time on this level. Students at this level are almost all professional bloggers and have reached a point with their business where little tweaks can have huge impacts.
I personally love working with bloggers at this level because I love seeing quick massive results, and at this level, it is often possible. At this time, this program is invite-only.
These are just a few pro-bloggers I have helped:
“Over the past 10 months, this one simple suggestion has earned us additional, unanticipated revenues of over $10,000 (so far).”– David G.
“I can’t believe how much the changes Bob suggested benefited earnings – they’re double what they were.”– Matt J.
“Using some of Bob’s traffic ideas, my Pinterest traffic has increased 2,300% compared to the same period last year.”– Steve C.
- Blog Action Plan – Get your Blog Action plan (Step 2) completed for free.
- Monthly 25-min coaching call with me, leaving you with specific and actionable steps to move forward towards your goals for the month.
- Weekly checkup – I check in with you weekly to see how you are doing and help with any issues you might be encountering.
- Unlimited access to me – You will have a direct link to me via Voxer (walkie-talkie app) to ask questions as often as you need.
- I feature you to our audience – I will personally feature you (with a link to your blog) to my blogging audience segment (43k+) after you have some awesome results to share!
- Massive results – Like our standard mentorship program, if you aren’t seeing measurable results after 3 months we will have to part ways. My goal is to make the membership price seem like you aren’t paying me enough.
- Cancel anytime
$797/m (Invite only)
I have worked with thousands of bloggers in hundreds of niches and while there are often similarities, there are often huge differences in how to best get traffic, gain subscribers, and monetize in each niche.
Over the last 10 years I have experimented and tested strategies, techniques, and ideas almost non-stop. It’s a mild obsession really. 😉
In doing so, I have found a lot of things that do not work (often times, these are the things that other experts suggest) and some that do and have worked really well for me.
Here is just a short snippet of my resume:
- I have written a best-selling book on blogging.
- I have helped thousands of blogging students with my courses.
- I have been making a nice full-time living from my blog for the last 9 years.
- I have been blessed to have our blog reach over 49 million unique visitors since 2007.
I am just a normal guy
At the end of the day, I am just a normal, everyday person like you. I feel so incredibly blessed that I have been able to write about my passion for the last decade and make a nice living doing so.
For me it started with a random conversation with a friend about starting a website about 11 years ago. I left that conversation deciding that I was going to start a website.
I didn’t know how to do it, I was nervous about what others would think of me, I had no idea if anyone would ever read what I wrote (or care), and I honestly didn’t even really know exactly what I was going to write about.
But I often think back to that day and imagine how much different my life would be if I hadn’t made that decision.
- Would I still be stuck in that job I hated?
- Would I have ever faced my fears of the unknown?
- What about all the people who my website has helped?
It scares me to think what might have been if I would have just chosen to watch a movie that night. I still thank God almost daily that I followed through on that decision.
What about you?
I never want to push anyone INTO blogging, because it is something that you have to decide for yourself, but if you know that you have a message to share, let me be your cheerleader and encourage you to get after it!
You will never know what could be until you really go after it!
If you don’t go after it with all you have, you may miss the millions of people that need to hear what you have to share!
Anyway, that is enough cheerleading for now. 🙂 I look forward to hearing your success story and I’d be honored to help coach and contribute to your success in some way.